Book 1. Anastasia (1996)
It will prepare everything by itself
13. A helper and mentor for your child
16. Flying saucers? Nothing extraordinary!
17. The brain — a supercomputer
18. “In him was life; and the life was the light of men”...
19. The need to change one’s outlook on the world
22. Who will bring up our son?
26. Dreams — creating the future
27. Across the dark forces’ window of time
30. Author’s message to readers
31. Author’s message to entrepreneurs
The star woman (Not published)
Dreams coming true. Editor’s Afterword
The Ringing Cedars Series at a glance
“In the evening, before going to bed it is important to wash your feet, using water with the addition of a small quantity (a few drops) of juice from saltbush or nettles — or the two together — but no soap or shampoo. After washing your feet, pour the water onto the seedbeds. Then, if necessary, you can still wash your feet with soap.
“This evening routine is important for two reasons. As the feet perspire, toxins come to the surface, removing internal diseases from the body, and these must be washed away to cleanse the pores. Juices from saltbush or nettles are good at facilitating this process. In pouring the remaining water onto the seedbeds, you are giving supplemental information to the plants and microorganisms about your current state of well-being.
This is very important too. Only after receiving this information can our visible and invisible environment work out and pick up from the Universe and the Earth everything it needs for the normal functioning of your body”